Sunday 10 October 2021

Pretty Flowers Everywhere

These are some of the flowers I see all year round on my walks. They brighten up the place and lift up spirits on the walk.

They invite people like me to take a picture of them and showcase them to the world. Their beauty would be a waste if not more people appreciate them.

Melastomaceae

Ruellia Simplex
Yellow bells
Cheilocsostus speciosus, also known as crepe ginger
Duranta Eracta
Ashoka
I am afraid I don't know what this flower is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and is interested in earning crypto currency, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01

No comments: