Monday 25 October 2021

Shadows

In the dark, where do shadows go? - Orson Scott Card

The afternoon sun casting shadows of condominiums onto the canal in the first three pictures.

In the third picture shadows of town-houses.

In the fourth picture is the shadow of apartments.

The buildings give the walkers and joggers on the path a respite from the afternoon sun.

Me and My Shadow - Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: