Saturday 2 October 2021

Love the Clouds

I love clouds, but had never really make it a point to know more about them until recently when I started posting on the ‘Love the Clouds’ community. There is a vast amount of information about them, all very interesting. I will slowly learn more about clouds.

My grey cells don’t absorb facts and figures easily, and have a problem remembering them. But that is another story.

Thanks to @tobetada the founder of the Love the clouds community, I now have a reason to look up to the sky and photographing clouds.

My clouds are not spectacular enough to participate in contest. I am just joining in the fun of the cloud community. I hope that is all right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: