Saturday 23 October 2021

Patches

It is a beautiful cat. I call it Patches because it has patches of black on its white body.

Patches is a stray cat, and has been around for a while now. It looks healthy and well fed. Someone must have been feeding it regularly. Maybe that is why it is not shy of people.

I came upon Patches on my return from my walk the other day. It was sleeping at the void deck with not a care in the world. My footsteps must have aroused Patches from its sleep. I thought it would spring away like most strays do. It didn’t. Instead, it stretched lazily and began to groom itself.

I stood by and clicked a few pictures. It didn’t seem to bother Patches at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: