Saturday 30 October 2021

Stir-fried French Beans With Carrots And Prawns

Some posts ago, I did stir-fried French beans with garlic and dried prawns. For this dish, I added carrots, and instead of dried prawns, I used prawns.

Here we go, stir-fried French beans with carrots and prawns - Vincent’s style.

Remove the bits and pieces on both ends. I was taught to do this from young.

Cut the beans into smaller pieces, and rinse them.
Cut the carrot into slices too. I used only half the carrot in the picture, since it is not the main dish. Carrots add flavour and colour to the dish. Prepare some garlic. Rinse the prawns and we are ready to start cooking.
Heat up the wok. Add some oil. Add in the garlic… followed by the French beans, and the carrots. Stir-fry them for a couple of minutes. Add salt to taste. Add a bit of water. Add the prawns when you feel the beans are about ready.
When you are happy with the bite of the beans, the dish is done.
That is the general process of a stir-fried French beans dish.

Prepare the dish once, fine tune it a second time and by the third time, you will have your desired plate of stir-fried French beans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: